Wayne Johnson | "Establishing Value Systems"
Properly understanding value systems is the cornerstone to great drawing. With the help of master instructor Wayne Johnson, you will be guided through understanding the basics all the way to analyzing more sophisticated objects.
Wayne keeps it simple, but simple doesn’t always mean easy. Sometimes going back to the fundamentals is exactly what you need to bring your drawing and painting skills to the next level. Using nothing but an ipad and his vast understanding of value, Wayne takes complex ideas and makes them accessible. These universal ideas can be repurposed in your drawings and paintings regardless of the medium or style. Take the journey today!
- Establishing Value System Pt.1 (38:55)
- Value Systems and Basic Shapes (40:17)
- Applying Value Systems To Objects (1:08:25)
- Transitions and Details (44:35)
- Over 3 Hours of Instructional Content
- Unlimited Streaming @ 1080p
- Materials: iPad and Apple Pencil
- Application: Procreate
Wayne Johnson is a renowned illustrator and instructor hailing from Los Angeles, California. Wayne has worked with many clients in the entertainment industry and has also been a long-time instructor at the world-famous Art Center College of Design.